Latest News and Press Releases
- The City of Glendale, Missouri is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Part-Time Police/Fire Dispatcher. Police and/or Fire…
- There have been several questions raised to the City regarding partnerships surrounding fire services, particularly with the City of Kirkwood. …
- The next Coffee with the Mayor at City Hall will be on Thursday, September 22, 2016, from 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM. Future Coffees with the Mayor…
- Mark your calendar for the Glendale Night Out and Ice Cream Social, Glendale City Hall, Friday, August 26, 2016, 6:00 PM. There will be hot…
- A trial program to grant variances from the City's 2 a.m. to 6 a.m. on-street parking restriction is now underway in response to citizen…
- We have an additional designation as reported by HomeSnacks.com, a marketing/promotional site as noted by Joe Holleman in the St. Louis Post…
CITY OF GLENDALE
Propositions F and S passed on August 2, 2016 by decisive margins. Plans call for final designs to be complete and put out to bid this winter with ground breaking on the new fire station planned for spring, 2017 and completion of construction by summer, 2018.
Glendale Proposition F (1/4 cent fire sales tax)
More than 50% needed to pass measure
Yes - For the measure Votes 1,734 Pct. 82.5%
No - Against the measure Votes 368 Pct. 17.5%
Glendale Proposition S (Bond)
More than 57.14% needed to pass measure
Yes - For the measure Votes 1,637 Pct. 77.8%
No - Against the measure Votes 466 Pct. 22.2%
Please join us for the 2nd Annual "GGG" Luncheon on Tuesday, September 20th at 11:30am at Algonquin Golf Club.
$50 per person includes lunch and a short program about the future plans of GGG.
Please help us continue our mission of beautifying the City of Glendale.
All are welcome!
RSVP with a check to Grow Glendale Gorgeous, mail to Robin Caringer, Treasurer, # 2 Armstrong, Glendale, MO 63122 by September 6th.
NEIGHBORHOOD RUNNING EVENT UPDATE:
THE GLENDALE FIREHOUSE RUN WILL BE PARTICIPATING IN THE KIRKWOOD ROTARY TRIPLE CROWN AGAIN THIS YEAR.
THE FIREHOUSE RUN WILL BE HELD ON SUNDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2016.
SEE LINK FOR DETAILS: